Friday, November 23, 2007

feel myself

a little less thought
and a lot more self control
when my mind takes over
what's left of my tattered soul

breathe in, breathe out
nicotine, not air
think i think deep thoughts
but reality i do not dare

i'm lost in my rhyme
hoping it's me i find
but when i look around
i see, that i am, loosing sense of time

like a child at school
who's missed the bus home
like a cocooned caterpillar
who finds itself alone

me is all i have
is it too much (too less?)
sometimes i cannot feel
feel myself.

1 comment:

veer said...

"a little less thought
and a lot more self control
when my mind takes over
what's left of my tattered soul"
Well done!why dont u try to write on ur complex touch-emotion itself..it will flow into a beautiful work..i hope in the coming times ur works will have a greater depth...keep goin..good work..